Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- clarksn on What the Apple Watch Tells Us About the Future of Ed Tech
- Pearson's Efficacy Listening Tour -e-Literate on Full Disclosure
- GAO Report: Yes, student debt is growing problem -e-Literate on To see how illogical the Brookings Institution report on student loans is, just read the executive summary
- pmasson on What the Apple Watch Tells Us About the Future of Ed Tech
- lf15 on What the Apple Watch Tells Us About the Future of Ed Tech
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Sakai Foundation
Elections are being held this week for two open seats on the Sakai Foundation Board of Directors. You can see the slate of candidates here. Votes are due in by a week from today. In the interest of transparency, I … Continue reading
The job description is here. If you are thinking about applying and have questions, feel free to ping me.
My friend Patrick Masson has started an EDUCAUSE wiki page to develop a working definition of “openness”. I’m going to sidestep the hot debate around that topic and focus instead on the distinction he makes between openness and transparency, which … Continue reading
I have been getting a lot of questions from the Sakai-curious lately about the whole Sakai 2 vs. Sakai 3 question. When will Sakai 3 be “ready”? When is a good time to migrate? If I’m under pressure to migrate … Continue reading
I am gratified—and slightly surprised—to announce that the members of the Sakai community have elected me to serve on the Sakai Foundation’s Board of Directors. I deeply appreciate their faith in me. I also am grateful to my employer for … Continue reading