Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- SunGard Delivers Sakai Support Through rSmart Partnership
- Lumen and Follett: Canary in the Curricular Materials Coal Mine?
- Some Notes On Lumen Learning's $3.75 million Funding Round Led By Follett
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Recommended Reading ... or Not: Updates on UC Berkeley and NBER stories
Top Rated Posts
- Lumen and Follett: Canary in the Curricular Materials Coal Mine? on
- Some Notes On Lumen Learning’s $3.75 million Funding Round Led By Follett on
- Digital Learning Compass: New WCET webcast on distance education enrollment trends on
- Can There Be a Microscope of the Mind? on
- Why Ed Tech Will Fail to Transform Education (for Now) on
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Sakai Project
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1100) Long-time readers know that I have had a close affiliation with the Sakai Foundation at teams and served on the Board of Directors relatively recently. This year, Sakai merged with the Jasig Foundation to form … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1100) As a member of the Sakai Foundation Board, I have at least the appearance of conflict of interest in any analysis I write about Sakai. That’s why I encouraged Phil to write his own, independent … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1100) As I have mentioned here before, the Sakai and Jasig foundations are in the process of evaluating a merger to create a kind of Apache Foundation for higher education. The new organization would be called … Continue reading
By David Goodrum This is a guest post by David Goodrum, a nominee in the 2010 Sakai Foundation Board of Directors election. His bio and platform are available here. First off, I’d like to thank Michael Feldstein for his generous … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1100) This is pretty big news. SunGard will be providing Sakai support services to its customers. If you’re interested in Sakai, you can contract with SunGard to get help migrating, setting up integration, and training faculty, … Continue reading