Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- SAP Design Guild -- Dissolving Boundaries with Distributed Cognition and xApps
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Marketing Claims From Adaptive Learning Vendors As Barrier To Adoption
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures?
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures? on
- Sakai Is Probably Healthier Than You Think on
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference on
- Schoology: The strongest LMS you’ve never seen on
- Reprise: How Much Do Community College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks? on
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: SAP
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) Speaking of both standards compliance and Blackboard, IMS CEO Rob Abel has posted an interesting comment on the Wired Campus’ blurb regarding a Blackboard/SAP integration deal: It is important for the readers to understand that … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) Apparently, I’m not the only one who thinks that distributed cognition is a good fit with workflow and workflow learning; SAP is pushing it too. This article doesn’t contain a whole lot of info beyond … Continue reading