DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Wilson Electronics 301103 Tri Band (800/1900 MHz) Magnet Mount Antenna with FME Female Connector and 10-Foot RG174 Coax Cable | hot Cell Phone Deals on Links to External Articles and Interviews
- Efficacy and evidence | Adaptive Learning in ELT on Can Pearson Solve the Rubric’s Cube?
- laura on Coursera CEO Interview: Mike Caulfield nailed it two months ago
- John Fontaine on Coursera CEO Interview: Mike Caulfield nailed it two months ago
- mikecaulfield on Head in the Oven, Feet in the Freezer
Tag Archives: SAP
Speaking of both standards compliance and Blackboard, IMS CEO Rob Abel has posted an interesting comment on the Wired Campus’ blurb regarding a Blackboard/SAP integration deal: It is important for the readers to understand that there are currently administrative system … Continue reading
Apparently, I’m not the only one who thinks that distributed cognition is a good fit with workflow and workflow learning; SAP is pushing it too. This article doesn’t contain a whole lot of info beyond what was in the Dickelman … Continue reading