Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- The Master Course: A Key Difference in Educational Delivery Methods
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Marketing Claims From Adaptive Learning Vendors As Barrier To Adoption
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures?
- Coursera: The pivot to corporate learning becomes clear
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures? on
- Sakai Is Probably Healthier Than You Think on
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference on
- Schoology: The strongest LMS you’ve never seen on
- Reprise: How Much Do Community College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks? on
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Scale
By Phil HillMore Posts (426) Last week the University of Texas’ Dana Center announced a new initiative to digitize their print-based math curriculum and expand to all 50 community colleges in Texas. The New Mathways Project is ‘built around three mathematics … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (426) In part 1 of this series of posts I presented a view of different educational delivery models based on course design and modality. Why does it matter that we describe these educational delivery models with … Continue reading