Subscribe via Email
- A Conversation About BRR and LMSs
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Back To The Future: Looking at LMS forecasts from 2011 - 2014
- Austin Community College's ACCelerator: Big bet on emporium approach with no pilots
- Rutgers and ProctorTrack Fiasco: Impact of listening to regulations but not to students
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Scott-Leslie
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1021) The wikipedia prior art effort has been spectacularly successful so far, racking up close to 200 additions and changes in just a few days. I believe this work has significant intrinsic value in addition to … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1021) Scott Wilson has a terrific response to my recent post calling for “more standards.” To begin with, he articulates one of the underlying issues that I think was bugging Scott Leslie as well. In the … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1021) I almost missed this post by Scott Leslie expressing his mixed feelings about the standards talk coming out of Alt-i-Labs. Lucky for me, Stephen picked it up in OLDaily. Scott writes: Part of me really … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1021) I’ve been meaning to write this up for a couple of weeks now. Ken Udas and I recently had a great conversation with folks from OpenBRR and Edutools/WCET about creating a community and framework to … Continue reading