DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Motivation and Intention in participating and engaging with MOOCs | Learner Weblog on The Four Student Archetypes Emerging in MOOCs
- Charles Severance on The Death and Rebirth of Sakai OAE
- Ian Dolphin on The Death and Rebirth of Sakai OAE
- Tim Hunt on MOOCs: A slowly deflating “Bubble”?
- Michael Feldstein on The Death and Rebirth of Sakai OAE
Tag Archives: Second-Life
This is a guest post by Nicole Yankelovich, the Executive Director of the OpenWonderland Foundation. As the Executive Director of the newly formed Open Wonderland Foundation, I get asked a lot about the value of virtual worlds for education. As … Continue reading
In a couple of minutes, I’m going to be publishing a guest post from Nicole Yankelovich, Executive Director of the new OpenWonderland Foundation. For those who don’t know, OpenWonderland is an open source platform for creating virtual worlds similar to … Continue reading
I received an email from a reader who is working on a worthy project and is looking for advice on Second Life. Since I generally avoid SL myself, I was hoping some of you might have some tips for her. … Continue reading
A while back, a blog conversation between Mark Oehlert and Lee Kraus regarding how to knit together lots of embedded, widget/gadget like learning applications into a coherent picture of what and how learners are doing. To begin with, the idea … Continue reading
As usual, Jon Udell is onto something interesting. A company called Linden Labs has produced a MMORG called