Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Signup For More Information On LMS Subscription Service
- Open as in Transparent: Instructure Conducts 2nd Public Security Audit on Canvas LMS
- A Moment of Clarity on the Role of Technology in Teaching
- Blackboard CEO's First 100 Days: Reorganization and Learn Ultra Updates
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Fall 2014 IPEDS Data: Top 30 largest online enrollments per institution
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: security audit
By Phil HillMore Posts (401) In the fall of 2011 I made the following argument: We need more transparency in the LMS market, and clients should have access to objective measurements of the security of a solution. To paraphrase Michael Feldstein’s … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (401) I wrote a series of posts last fall about security testing for higher ed LMS products. In my initial post I called for more transparency. We need more transparency in the LMS market, and clients should have … Continue reading