DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Motivation and Intention in participating and engaging with MOOCs | Learner Weblog on The Four Student Archetypes Emerging in MOOCs
- Charles Severance on The Death and Rebirth of Sakai OAE
- Ian Dolphin on The Death and Rebirth of Sakai OAE
- Tim Hunt on MOOCs: A slowly deflating “Bubble”?
- Michael Feldstein on The Death and Rebirth of Sakai OAE
Tag Archives: smARThistory
By Dr. Beth Harris & Dr. Steven Zucker Is the discipline of art history (together with museums and libraries) squandering the digital revolution? We’re not the only ones with this concern. Just last week James Cuno wrote a short article, … Continue reading
The internets are buzzing with the news of the $2 billion grant program jointly offered by the U.S. Departments of Education and Labor. There was some initial hype (driven partly by a blog post on CreativeCommons.org) that the grant would … Continue reading