Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Phil Hill on Mobile-first learning platform EmpoweredU acquired by Qualcomm
- S on Mobile-first learning platform EmpoweredU acquired by Qualcomm
- Michael Feldstein on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
- Clint Brooks on Blackboard’s Big News that Nobody Noticed
- This Summer, Online Collaborating is Hot! « WCET Frontiers on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Social network analysis software
Posted on September 6, 2010 by Michael Feldstein
Just a couple of hours after I posted on social network analysis and the LMS, Scott Wilson tweeted about an article from Wired Magazine that he correctly identified as having serious implications for social learning. An economic sociologist from MIT … Continue reading →
Posted on September 3, 2010 by Michael Feldstein
Many thanks to George Siemens for pointing out SNAPP: Social Networks Adapting Pedagogical Practice. This is something I’ve been urging various LMS communities to build for seven or eight years (since I was involved with dotLRN). SNAPP extracts information from … Continue reading →