Subscribe via Email
- Blackboard Confronts Erosion of Market Share, Makes a Major Change in Strategy
- Pitchbook Lists Most Valuable Ed Tech Companies
- Back To The Future: Looking at LMS forecasts from 2011 - 2014
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Release of e-Literate TV Series on Personalized Learning
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Steve Denning
By Phil Hill
By Phil HillMore Posts (310) In a series of announcements that has the educational technology world buzzing, Blackboard reversed their strategy of their core LMS business. Blackboard acquired two Moodle hosting and service providers – MoodleRooms in the US and … Continue reading