Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Phil Hill on Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened
- pmasson on Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened
- A Response to “OER Beyond Voluntarism” on OER and the Future of Knewton
- Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened -e-Literate on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
- Kathy P on Kuali For-Profit: Change is an indicator of bigger issues
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Steven-Zucker
This is part 1 of a series of posts documenting a vist to Apple headquarters in February, 2005. For the full series, see part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5. and part 6. We arrived in Cupertino … Continue reading
I have often referred to the smARThistory home page by SUNY colleagues Steven Zucker and Beth Harris. I have now added to my blogroll a second SUNY edublog, Learning Curve, written by the dark and mysterious MIDizen X. I would … Continue reading
My good friends at FIT have done it again. As a companion to their smARThistory multimedia blog, they have published a companion web site that maps their vodcasts to the exhibits at NYC’s Metropolitan Museum of Art. Way cool. By … Continue reading
Update: For those of you who tried the link and found it broken, it has been fixed now. Sorry about that. My colleagues at FIT are at it again. Not content to merely use podcasting as part of their art … Continue reading
FIT will be hosting a great conference this October on teaching visual topics online using tools that afford social learning. The conference is just a bit of a misnomer, since much of the content will be relevant and valuable to … Continue reading