Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- Kevin Carey Gives the Right Diagnosis; I'm Less Sure About the Prescription
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Recommended Reading: Article in Chronicle on Measuring Learning
- The Great Unbundling of Textbook Publishers
- Recommended Viewing: Learning Analytics Webinar on Caliper and xAPI
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Student financial aid in the United States
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1085) In piece for the New Republic that I missed when it came out, Kevin Carey provides a compelling diagnosis of the cost problem in higher education that’s worth quoting at length: [H]ighly-profitable lower division courses in … Continue reading