Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Phil Hill on Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened
- pmasson on Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened
- A Response to “OER Beyond Voluntarism” on OER and the Future of Knewton
- Cal State Online: Public records shed light on what happened -e-Literate on It’s The End of Cal State Online As We Know It . . .
- Kathy P on Kuali For-Profit: Change is an indicator of bigger issues
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: SUNY
My fellow SUNY escapees Patrick Masson and Ken Udas are up to some good stuff now. They’ve started an EDUCAUSE constituent group on Openness–open source, open standards, open educational resources, open content, open management practices, etc. Their hope is that … Continue reading
This is just a reminder that you should register right away for the 2-3-98 Conference on open source in higher education at fabulous Delhi, NY on June 19th and 20th. The first day has tracks on quality, total cost of … Continue reading
Update: The dates of the conference are actually June 19-20. Sorry about that. (Patrick will never let me live this down.) My friend Patrick Masson has put together a two-day conference at Delhi, NY on May 23-24 that looks terrific. … Continue reading
Following up on my previous post about Patrick Masson and why you should all subscribe to his blog, I want to point out that his staff now has a group blog that’s aimed at increasing transparency to the campus. Patrick … Continue reading