Subscribe via Email
- Blackboard Files Yet Another Lawsuit
- U of Phoenix: Losing hundreds of millions of dollars on adaptive-learning LMS bet
- 68% of Statistics Are Meaningless, D2L Edition
- ASU Is No Longer Using Khan Academy In Developmental Math Program
- Google Classroom Addresses Major Barrier To Deeper Higher Ed Adoption
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: TechRadium Inc.
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1033) photo credit: michelle.irish You may recall that Blackboard purchased a patent in what appeared to be a fruitless attempt to countersue TechRadium, the company that sued them for patent infringement over their emergency warning system and that … Continue reading