DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Changing the Narrative | Ida Brandão - Doutoramento on Changing the Narrative
- Where’s all the Dominant Narratives at? | Ida Brandão - Doutoramento on Changing the Narrative
- JOVITAR ADAMS on Comment from member of research team on USA Today flipped classroom article
- The greatest MOOC conference in the history of MOOCs | Monstrous Thoughts on Changing the Narrative
- The greatest MOOC conference in the history of MOOCs | Monstrous Thoughts on About those U Penn MOOC results reported at MRI13
Tag Archives: TechRadium Inc.
photo credit: michelle.irish You may recall that Blackboard purchased a patent in what appeared to be a fruitless attempt to countersue TechRadium, the company that sued them for patent infringement over their emergency warning system and that now is suing Twitter. It … Continue reading