Subscribe via Email
- Please Welcome Guest Blogger Michael Staton
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Back To The Future: Looking at LMS forecasts from 2011 - 2014
- Postscript on Student Textbook Expenditures: More details on data sources
- Rutgers and ProctorTrack Fiasco: Impact of listening to regulations but not to students
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: tww2.0
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1021) From my college friend @SarahM, who has turned out to be vastly cooler than I am, comes a tip about storytlr, a new service that looks like it has some interesting potential for the classroom. … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1021) Just want to give a quick shoutout to my friends Steven Zucker and Beth Harris for their beautiful work on the newly redesigned smARThistory web site. When I think about Open Educational Resources, this is … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1021) My colleague Linda Feng pointed me to an interesting article about a study by the University of Liecester about how students are using Facebook and how it impacts their lives at the university. Two critical … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1021) Michael is the CEO of a company called Inigral, the company that produces the Facebook Courses application. You may have seen his earlier guest post for the On the Horizon. I have been talking a … Continue reading