Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- U.S. Claims Global Jurisdiction of .net and .com Web Sites: Is .edu Next?
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- SmartSite Goes Dumb: A student's view of the UC Davis LMS outage
- We're Giving a Course on Personalized Learning Next Month
- Online Program Management: A view of the market landscape
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: United States copyright law
By More Posts (42) On Monday, delegates from 193 countries began meeting in Dubai at the World Conference on International Telecommunications. The resulting International Telecommunications Regulations (ITR) could change the operation of the Internet. Russia Today summarized the event as … Continue reading
By More Posts (42) On Friday January 20, two helicopters and “76 police staff, including armed offenders squad members” raided the home of Kim Dotcom north of Auckland, New Zealand. He was sought by the U.S. for copyright infringement and … Continue reading
By More Posts (42) On January 13, a UK magistrate ruled a 23-year-old student can be extradited to the United States for running a website posting links to pirated TV shows and films; this despite significant doubts over whether such … Continue reading