Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- U of Phoenix: Losing hundreds of millions of dollars on adaptive-learning LMS bet
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures?
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference
- TechCrunch: "EdTech - 2017’s big, untapped and safe investor opportunity"
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures? on
- Sakai Is Probably Healthier Than You Think on
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference on
- Schoology: The strongest LMS you’ve never seen on
- Reprise: How Much Do Community College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks? on
Most Shared Posts
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: University of Phoenix
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) After our coverage of Blackboard’s CEO change last week, we were both interviewed by the Washington Business Journal, with the following lede: Analysts and sources I spoke with Monday, both on and off the record, … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) Apollo Education Group, parent company of the University of Phoenix as well as Apollo Global, is in “advanced talks” to be purchased by Apollo Global Management, owner of McGraw-Hill Education and of Cengage debt. Got … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) There seems to be a series of news and analysis on the LMS higher education market worth summarizing. Major Adoption News I posted last weekend about University of Phoenix (UoP) and their LMS. UoP is well-known … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) The University of Phoenix has a history of using its scale to develop and rely on homegrown platforms, including the adaptive learning platform branded as “Classroom”. I wrote about this investment in 2013. The full … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (424) It would be interesting to read (or write) a post mortem on this project some day. Two and a half years ago I wrote a post describing the University of Phoenix investment of a billion … Continue reading