- Great Title, Flawed Post - Khan Academy Enables Out-of-the-Box Approaches
- A response to USA Today article on Flipped Classroom research
- Is Standardized Testing a Pediatric Disease?
- Why Google Classroom won't affect institutional LMS market ... yet
- No Discernible Growth in US Higher Ed Online Learning
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: Vinod Khosla
There was a very interesting article at Huffington Post today that I suspect is rapidly making the rounds through the blogosphere. Given the author and title of the post, “What Silicon Valley Executives Keep Getting Wrong About Education” by Dr. … Continue reading