Subscribe via Email
- A response to new NCES report on distance education
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- About the Diverging Textbook Prices and Student Expenditures
- Postscript on Student Textbook Expenditures: More details on data sources
- Back To The Future: Looking at LMS forecasts from 2011 - 2014
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: WCET
By Phil HillMore Posts (302) Yesterday at the WCET14 conference in Portland I had the opportunity along with Pat James to moderate a student panel. I have been trying to encourage conference organizers to include more opportunities to let students … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (302) This article is cross-posted to the WCET blog. After billions of dollars spent on administrative computer systems and billions of dollars invested in ed tech companies, the U.S. higher education system is woefully out of … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (302) By Phil Hill and Russ Poulin, cross-posted to WCET blog Last week the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) released a new report analyzing the new IPEDS data on distance education. The report, titled Enrollment in … Continue reading