Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Sign up for more information on LMS Subscription Service
- British Columbia Distance Learning Program Recommending Moodle
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
- Marketing Claims From Adaptive Learning Vendors As Barrier To Adoption
- Coursera: The pivot to corporate learning becomes clear
- TechCrunch: "EdTech - 2017’s big, untapped and safe investor opportunity"
Top Rated Posts
- College Scorecard: With victories like these, who needs failures? on
- Sakai Is Probably Healthier Than You Think on
- Changes at D2L: A second-hand view from users conference on
- Schoology: The strongest LMS you’ve never seen on
- Reprise: How Much Do Community College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks? on
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: WebCT
By Phil HillMore Posts (426) I shared the most recent graphic summarizing the LMS market in November 2013, and thanks to new data sources it’s time for an update. As with all previous versions, the 2005 – 2009 data points … Continue reading
By Phil HillMore Posts (426) After the recent news of two significant ANGEL LMS customers leaving for other vendors – Washington State Board of Community and Technical Colleges selected Instructure’s Canvas LMS in the spring, and Michigan State University selected … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) I have gotten a lot of very nice compliments in the last 24 hours about the first post in this two-part series. I do want to emphasize that a huge portion of the value in … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) As Casey Green said in my recent interview with him, the LMS space is a “market in transition.” In 2005, the year that Blackboard acquired WebCT, the two platforms had a combined total of 75.6% … Continue reading
By Michael FeldsteinMore Posts (1080) According to Robert Fitzgerald, BCcampus, which is an organization that supports distance learning for a number of schools in British Columbia, is recommending that they should support Moodle at an equal level as WebCT: We … Continue reading