Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Everyone Hates Their ERP except the Kuali Community…at least for now on Kuali For-Profit: Change is an indicator of bigger issues
- Carol Heidenrich on Early Review of Google Classroom
- Above the Fold | Is this greatly exaggerated? I think not. on Community Source Is Dead
- Kuali For-Profit: Change is an indicator of bigger issues -e-Literate on Unizin: What are the primary risks?
- Community Source Is Dead -e-Literate on OER and the Future of Knewton
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: WSJ
Douglas Belkin wrote an article yesterday in the Wall Street Journal based on a study from Moody’s Investors Service. The lede of the article is that “nearly half of the nation’s colleges and universities are no longer generating enough tuition … Continue reading
This past weekend the Wall Street Journal published an insightful article on administrative bloat at the University of Minnesota and how it typifies a major problem relating to rising tuition and student debt. The article is heavily based on the … Continue reading