Sign up to get e-Literate posts delivered by email
Signup For More Information On LMS Subscription Service
- A Moment of Clarity on the Role of Technology in Teaching
- Protecting the Security of Student Data: CollegeNet v XAP, A Case Study
- Fall 2014 IPEDS Data: Top 30 largest online enrollments per institution
- Blackboard CEO's First 100 Days: Reorganization and Learn Ultra Updates
- How Much Do College Students Actually Pay For Textbooks?
Top Rated Posts
Most Shared Posts405 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Tag Archives: XAP
By More Posts (42) In her blog “Law, Policy and IT” Tracy Mitrano expressed a concern: protecting student privacy as colleges and universities outsource information processing with external servicers. To ensure education records are protected, she writes, outsourcing contracts must … Continue reading