DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
- Zimbra: What a Mashup-Enabled Enterprise App Looks Like
- A response to New Yorker article on 'A MOOC Mystery'
- A response to USA Today article on Flipped Classroom research
- Outcomes-Based Education and the Conservative Radicalism of the AAC&U
- An Employee View of Textbook Publishers and Ed Tech Companies
Top Rated Posts
- Phil Hill on edX forced to block access to students in Cuba, Iran and Sudan
- Jeff on edX forced to block access to students in Cuba, Iran and Sudan
- 2U, a Moodle-using educational services company, files for $100 million IPO | Moodle News on Four numbers to consider from 2U’s IPO filing
- Phil Hill on The First e-Literate TV Episode Is Up!
- mikecaulfield on The First e-Literate TV Episode Is Up!
Tag Archives: Zimbra
Phew. Enough with the Apple stuff. I actually still have one or two more posts on the topic that I want to return to at a later time, but I need a break from it. (I’m sure you do too.) … Continue reading