With Jim Farmer’s post, we have completed the series. I want to thank both the authors and the readers who have commented on this post. I’m hopeful that this process has shaped the final product, which will be a journal issue published some time early next year. We hope to have the contents of that issue published through some open access venue and will keep you posted on the details as they shape up.
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Changing the Narrative | Ida Brandão - Doutoramento on Changing the Narrative
- Where’s all the Dominant Narratives at? | Ida Brandão - Doutoramento on Changing the Narrative
- The greatest MOOC conference in the history of MOOCs | Monstrous Thoughts on Changing the Narrative
- The greatest MOOC conference in the history of MOOCs | Monstrous Thoughts on About those U Penn MOOC results reported at MRI13
- Groundhog Day | Miranda Warning on Changing the Narrative