With Jim Farmer’s post, we have completed the series. I want to thank both the authors and the readers who have commented on this post. I’m hopeful that this process has shaped the final product, which will be a journal issue published some time early next year. We hope to have the contents of that issue published through some open access venue and will keep you posted on the details as they shape up.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Google Classroom Addresses Major Barrier To Deeper Higher Ed Adoption on
- The ETV Personalized Learning Series: What We Hope It Contributes on
- The EDUCAUSE NGDLE and an API of One’s Own on
- About The D2L Claim Of BrightSpace LeaP And Academic Improvements on
- 68% of Statistics Are Meaningless, D2L Edition on
Most Shared Posts773 Shares
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.