With Jim Farmer’s post, we have completed the series. I want to thank both the authors and the readers who have commented on this post. I’m hopeful that this process has shaped the final product, which will be a journal issue published some time early next year. We hope to have the contents of that issue published through some open access venue and will keep you posted on the details as they shape up.
DisclaimerThe opinions expressed on this site are solely the authors' own and do not represent those of their respective employers unless explicitly noted otherwise.
Subscribe via Email
Top Rated Posts
- Stand Up and Be Counted | Top Education on New IPEDS Data: Top 20 online US institutions by sector
- Kevin R. Guidry on Coursera CEO Interview: Mike Caulfield nailed it two months ago
- Matthew Greenfield (@mattgreenfield) on Head in the Oven, Feet in the Freezer
- Head in the Oven, Feet in the Freezer | e-Literatee-Literate on Efficacy, Adaptive Learning, and the Flipped Classroom, Part II
- Michael Feldstein on Efficacy, Adaptive Learning, and the Flipped Classroom, Part II